Someone shared to me on this 30-day challenges for new blogger somehow I am interested about it. The challenge comprises 30 questions that helps to get to know about me. However, the challenges required me to do accordingly to the task given and upload the task to my blog as post daily for 30 days.
The following are the tasks the been given
1. 10 Random facts about you
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
3. What is your typical daily routine?
4. Your opinion on a recent news story
5. A motivational quote and what it means to you
6. A letter to your teenage self
7. Express gratitude to three people
8. What are your goals for this year?
9. A book you love
10. 5 Apps you wouldn't be without
11. The meaning behind your blog name
12. Advice for people starting out in [your profession]
13. How to
14. 5 Blogs you read regularly and why
15. Your top 5 productivity tips
16. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
17. Who is your role model and why?
18. Best advice you received from your parents
19. A wishlist
20. A favourite song lyric and what it means to you
21. 5 Books you recommend
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
23. What have you learned today?
24. An accomplishment you are proud of
25. Create and share a vision board
26. Somewhere you'd like to visit and why
27. What is one think you want to learn?
28. Useful resources for people in your industry
29. Describe yourself in three words and explain
30. Your current priorities in life
According to the team, there are benefits for me to accept the challenges.
1. The challenge can help me to check over my persistence to become blogger.
2. Get to know more about me, If I answer it correctly
3. Help me to be more familiar with the tools
Well, I had been procrastinating to accept the challenge until yesterday I make up my mind accept the challenge.